Draft Dissertation



15 April 2020 - 27 May 2020(week 01- week 06)
Soo Wen Yi (0334653)
Design Research Dissertation _


INSTRUCTIONS_




DRAFT DISSERTATION _

Week 01
15 April 2020
Project 1
We are to complete the draft dissertation for this project at the end of week 6. I used this week to update my email interview analysis since I had new interviewees before this semester.



*After completing this analysis I received 1 more expert reply from my round 3 email interview, that is not shown in the pdf, that means in total I have carried out 3 successful email interview with expert participants*

Week 02
22 April 2020
We are to do a literature review matrix, by identifying the relevant themes of the articles. 




Week 03
29 April 2020
We are to complete the first draft of literature review section by Sunday. I made some changes to the literature review matrix based on Dr. Hayati's comments.





I made another sheet for comparison purposes.



First draft of dissertation.




Week 04
6 May 2020
We are to complete research methodology section by Sunday. After receiving feedback, I continued on writing the dissertation.





Week 05
13 May 2020
We should finish the findings and discussion sections. 





Week 06
20 May 2020
Finish conclusion, introduction and abstract, the whole dissertation should be completed. This is the first final draft of the final dissertation.




Week 07
27 May 2020
Did a revised of the dissertation according to Dr Hayati's comments.




Week 08
3 June 2020
Did another revise on the dissertation and here is the final draft dissertation.






Comments

Popular Posts