Project 2




9 Oct 2020 - 30 Oct 2020 (week 07-week 10)
Soo Wen Yi (0334653)
Sonic Design _



INSTRUCTIONS_




PROJECT 2_

Week 07
9 Oct 2020

We are to choose a fairy tale to narrate for this project. It took me some time to find a suitable one but I found a story titled "The Frog Prince".




Week 09
9 Oct 2020

After getting confirmation from Mr Razif to do the story, I recorded the parts I chose.


Week 10
30 Oct 2020

After getting feedback from Mr Razif I continued to finish off the project.

 

 

FEEDBACK_


Week 10
30 Oct 2020
Background music can choose several music that fit the particular scene. There needs to be more sound effects. The sound of ball dropping into well isn't suitable, maybe add some reverb. Voice over recording traffic is audible in some parts, make sure to reduce it.
 

REFLECTION_

EXPERIENCES
Week 09
I felt like the recording isn't as clear as project 1 since I'm not at my room and where I'm at the traffic noises can be heard easily. In terms of the voice acting, I do act it out with my arm and hand so that the voice recording is more natural.
 
Week 10
I had fun with this project as I've never voice acted before.
 
OBSERVATIONS
Week 09
Even though when I was under a thick blanket while recording, that didn't stop the noise from outside to be picked up by my phone's recording.

Week 10
Voice acting is hard when I can't solely rely on the editing to make my voice at a certain pitch.

FINDINGS
Week 09
It is a little hard trying to find a place where it is quiet since there's also some traffic at night.
 
Week 10
Some part of the voice over might be a little flat, I think it would be even livelier if I was not slouching under the blanket while recording.
 


Comments

Popular Posts